Welcome to SACE
SACE is the professional council for educators, that aims to enhance the status of the teaching profession through appropriate Registration, management of Professional Development and inculcation of a Code of Ethics for all educators.
SACE Activies March 2021
Protocols for Walk-Ins
- Only 150 applicants will be allowed daily to minimize overcrowding.
- No application will be allowed to enter the SACE premises without a valid police clearance.
- During rainy days no walk-in applicants will be allowed in any SACE office.
- First-time applicants are encouraged to apply online: www.eservices.gov.za
- Updates and renewal must email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
SACE strives to save lives and adhere stricly to safety and health protocols
BRINGING TEACHER SUPPORT AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT TO THE FOREFRONT
The South African Council for Educators (SACE), supported by Belgian NPO VVOB (education for development), has (Read more here)
Notice - Durban Office
Read More here
JOIN THE SACE VIRTUAL LIBRARY
The SACE Virtual Library is furnished with (read more here)
Warning - Beware of bogus colleges
Registration of Private Higher Education Institutions
To verify whether the institution or programme is registered and accredited, consult the Register of Private Higher Education Institutions. at https://www.dhet.gov.za/sitePages/DocRegisters.aspx
Please note the link to the online registration for SACE. The SACE online registration is facilitated through the SITA e-services portal. Please go to www.eservices.gov.za. Click on the link then Register on the e-gov services. Once registered with the e-gov service, you can then login to the e-gov portal and select on SACE to begin registering. If you already registered on www.eservices.gov.za just proceed with login no need to register twice.