Welcome to SACE
SACE GUIDELINES FOR DEVELOPING THE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PORTFOLIO (PDP)
- Guidance on identifying and analysing your professional development needs.
- A template to assist you in designing your Professional Development Plan (which is reviewable every year)
- Guidance on the kind of professional development activities / programmes you can participate in to address your professional development needs.
- Reflection on how the PD activities contributed towards your professional practice and competence
- A record and evidence of your participation in PD activities and PD points earned. To download the PDP Guidelines and PDP Template for Principals and Deputy Principals please click here.
CATALOGUE OF APPROVED PROVIDERS AND ENDORSED ACTIVITIES FOR CPTD
The catalogue seeks to provide access to relevant information including:
- Names of Providers
- Summary providing more detail on the Provider and their areas of specialisation
- Contact details of the Providers
- Provinces where they are located
- Provinces and Districts where they conduct their activities and programmes
- Titles of the Activities offered by Providers
- Brief summaries giving more information on each activity
- The duration of the activity
- The amounts of PD points that will be accumulated by enrolling in these activities.
SACE CALL ON HEADS OF DEPARTMENTS (HODs) TO SIGN-UP FOR CPTD SYSTEM
Dear esteemed educator, welcome back after a well-deserved holiday. We trust that 2014 will be prosperous with good success. All Heads of Departments (HODs) are reminded to sign-up for the CPTD System. SACE started rolling out the CPTD Management System to the Principals and Deputy Principals as the 1st Cohort from the beginning of 2014. In addition, during 2014 all School Heads of Departments (HODs) – who also constitute the 2nd Cohort – will go through the CPTD orientation and sign-up process and start earning professional development points from self-initiated, school-initiated and externally initiated professional development programmes / activities from January 2015.
In order to determine your professional development needs as Heads of Departments (HODs), all HODs are kindly requested to participate in our research study. You can do so by completing the following questionnaire: HODs Professional Development Questionnaire.
Latest Reports (right click and Save As... to download)
|SACE Professional Magazine||CPTD Handbook||SACE Annual Report 2012-2013|
|PDF Document - 862KB||PDF Document - 3.5MB|