Welcome to SACE
*Office Closure: Please note that on Friday, 06 December 2013, the office will close at 11h00 due to SACE staff engagement and will open on Monday, 09 December 2013.
*SACE Invites all Gauteng Province Teacher Development Providers to attend the SACE Providers Forum workshop. Please click here for more information regarding the workshop.
* South African Council for Educators (SACE) 2012/13 Annual Report, please click here to download the Annual Report 2012/13.
*CPTD Catalogue of Approved Providers and Endorsed Activities. Please to download
* To sign up your school on the CPTD System, please complete the School Profile Form and send it back to Ms Ella Mokgalane at firstname.lastname@example.org (email) or 086 571 5260 (fax). To download the form please click here, CPTD School Profile Form.
* Second Call for Prospective Providers of Teacher Development Activities/Programmes to Submit their Applications for Provider Approval and Activity/Programme Endorsement to the South African Council for Educators (SACE), Second Provider Advert Click here. Please click here to download the forms required, Provider form and PD activity form.
* To all educators, SACE is in the process of conducting research on Internal Teacher Migration in South Africa. We would like to invite you to participate in this study by completing the following form and sending it to Ms C van Zyl at email@example.com. Please click here to download the questionaire, Internal Teacher Migration Questionaire.
* To Principals and Deputy Principals, please assist us in our research to determine your specific professional development needs. We would like to invite you to participate in our study by completing the following form and sending it back to Ms C van Zyl at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here to download, Principals and Deputy Principals needs Analysis Instrument. For District Codes please click here District Codes.
* Attention all Principals and Deputy Principals! As you may have heard, SACE is in the process of signing up all Principals and Deputy Principals on the Continuous Professional Teacher Development (CPTD) System. You can sign up electronically by following this link: http://www.sace.gov.za/CRMCPTDSelfService/Registration.asp or, alternatively, by completing the following form and sending it back to Ms Ella Mokgalane at email@example.com (email) or 086 571 5260 (fax). Click here to download the form, Principals and Deputy Principals Profile Form.
Latest Reports (right click and Save As... to download)
|The CPTD Brochure||CPTD Handbook||SACE Annual Report 2012-2013|
|PDF Document - 862KB||PDF Document - 3.5MB|