Welcome to SACE
CPTD INFORMATION SYSTEM UPGRADE
SACE has completed the first phase of the new servers installation, the next two phases will require ( CPTD- IS ) down time. Please see dates below:
Phase 2: 18-20 September 2015
Phase 3: 2-4 October 2015
Please note that on those two weekends, the system will be completely down. Work will be done over the weekends so that during the week, teachers can be able to access the CPTD Information System.
OUTSTANDING ANNUAL LEVY PAYMENTS
As per council structure’s resolutions, kindly be informed that as from the 1st September 2015 no educator will receive any registration confirmation with SACE if there are outstanding fees owing to the organisation.
All provisionally registered educators whose salaries are not paid through persal would be expected to pay in advance the R120 annual levy together with the registration fee on the renewal of their registrations.
SACE FUN-WALK - 19 SEPTEMBER 2015
In encouraging healthy lifestyle amongst educators, SACE will be hosting its 1st Annual Fun-Walk on Saturday, 19 September 2015, 130 Selborne Ave, Lyttelton Manor High School; Centurion.
The SACE Fun-Walk will be an annual event that will take place during the month of September and it will also serve as a build up towards the World Teacher’s month.Since it will be the first, the Fun-Walk is aimed at attracting more than 1 000 educators around Gauteng and the surrounding provinces. SACE urges all interested educators to participate in the planned Fun-Walk.
We kindly request all interested educators to complete the SACE Fun-Walk participation form hereto attached. The last day for submission is 3 September 2015. We request you to send your forms as soon as possible owing to limited available space. Forms should be sent back to SACE via email to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com, fax – 086 762 0074, or dropped off at the SACE offices. You can download the by cliking here: Fun-Walk Entry Form
The CPTD System is in its implementation phase with both the Principals/Deputies and Heads of Department having signed-up. For more information on CPTD System and Professional Development Portfolio please click on the links below:
- CPTD system Presentation PL1 Orientation
- Professional Development Points Schedule
- CPTD Self Service Portal
- Professional Development Portfolio
CATALOGUE OF APPROVED PROVIDERS AND ENDORSED ACTIVITIES FOR CPTD
The catalogue seeks to provide access to relevant information including:
- Names of Providers
- Summary providing more detail on the Provider and their areas of specialisation
- Contact details of the Providers
- Provinces where they are located
- Provinces and Districts where they conduct their activities and programmes
- Titles of the Activities offered by Providers
- Brief summaries giving more information on each activity
- The duration of the activity
- The amounts of PD points that will be accumulated by enrolling in these activities.
Please click below to access more information on the Catalogue:
- Assessment endorsed Activities
- ICT Endorsed Activities
- Curriculum Endorsed Activities
- Leadership and Management Endorsed Activities
- Mathematics Endorsed Activities
- Arts and Culture Endorsed Programmes
- Skills Development Endorsed Programmes
- Wellness Related
- Special Needs Endorsed Programmes