Welcome to SACE
SACE Annual Report 2014/15
the South African Council for Educators tabled it's annual report on the 14 October 2015 in Parliament, Cape Town. Please click the link below to download the annual report - SACE Annual Report 2014/15.
OUTSTANDING ANNUAL LEVY PAYMENTS
As per council structure’s resolutions, kindly be informed that as from the 1st September 2015 no educator will receive any registration confirmation with SACE if there are outstanding fees owing to the organisation.
All provisionally registered educators whose salaries are not paid through persal would be expected to pay in advance the R120 annual levy together with the registration fee on the renewal of their registrations.
The CPTD System is in its implementation phase with both the Principals/Deputies and Heads of Department having signed-up. For more information on CPTD System and Professional Development Portfolio please click on the links below:
- CPTD system Presentation PL1 Orientation
- Professional Development Points Schedule
- CPTD Self Service Portal
- Professional Development Portfolio
CATALOGUE OF ENDORSED ACTIVITIES FOR CPTD
The catalogue seeks to provide access to relevant information including:
- Names of Providers
- Summary providing more detail on the Provider and their areas of specialisation
- Contact details of the Providers
- Provinces where they are located
- Provinces and Districts where they conduct their activities and programmes
- Titles of the Activities offered by Providers
- Brief summaries giving more information on each activity
- The duration of the activity
- The amounts of PD points that will be accumulated by enrolling in these activities.
NB: Please note that the Catalogue is being edited and some of the information might be incomplete.
Please click below to access the Catalogue: