Welcome to SACE
All potential service providers of Teacher development programmes are invited to submit applications for approval and endorsement. This initiative is towards the implementation of the CPTD System. The closing date for submitting programmes is on Friday, 23 September 2016 at 16h00. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In promoting excellence in the teaching profession, the South African Council For Educators is pleased to introduce the 'The Educator's Pulse' which is an external newsletter aimed at educators, student educators and the general public. With the production of this newsletter, we want to create an informed community of educators and to enhance the image of the Teaching Profession. We believe that The Educator's Pulse will be beneficial and informative to all our educators. Educators are the heartbeat of the nation.
Please click here to read more The Educator's Pulse.
CATALOGUE OF ENDORSED ACTIVITIES FOR CPTD
The catalogue seeks to provide access to relevant information including:
- Names of Providers
- Summary providing more detail on the Provider and their areas of specialisation
- Contact details of the Providers
- Provinces where they are located
- Provinces and Districts where they conduct their activities and programmes
- Titles of the Activities offered by Providers
- Brief summaries giving more information on each activity
- The duration of the activity
- The amounts of PD points that will be accumulated by enrolling in these activities.
NB: Please note that the Catalogue is being updated and for more information contact Theo on 012 679 9721, e-mail: Provider@sace.org.za.