Basic Salary: R138 305 per annum excluding benefits
Salary Band B2
The Council also offers the following benefits:
Housing Allowance, Medical Aid Allowance, Pension, UIF, and 13th Cheque.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Matric Certificate, Call Centre Certificate will be an added advantage
- Three years relevant call centre experience
- Computer literacy, good knowledge of MS Office
- Communication skills, good interpersonal Relations and organisational skills
Key areas of responsibility
- Resolve all telephonic queries within an acceptable time.
- Liaise with relevant department/managers, i.e. Registration or Finance Department, where nececarry, to ensure effective query resolution.
- Provide timeous feedback to educators with regards to their queries.
- Assist the Helpdesk/Call Centre Senior Operator with preparation of reports and submission of information as required by the Manager.
- Any occasional duties that may be assigned by the Helpdesk/Call Centre Senior Operator to facilitate the smooth running of SACE.
Send your application letter for the position applied for, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Please forward your application, to the Human Resource Unit: Private Bag X127, CENTURION, 0046 or hand deliver to: The Human Resource Unit, SACE Building, 240 Lenchen Avenue (corner Jean Avenue) CENTURION. Correspondence is limited to short-listed applicants. Closing date for applications is the 14 March 2018. Direct your Queries to Mary Chauke: 012 663 0429 or Mpho Moloi: 012 663 0422.
NB. NO FAXED or E - MAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND NO Z83 FORM.