PD and Research Division
Position: CPTD Data Capturer Officer x1 (1-year renewable contract)
Basic Salary: R184 492 per annum and benefits
Salary band: B4
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Matric Certificate, National Diploma in Administration or related field
- Three years’ experience of working as a Data Capturer
- Ability to supervise people
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Database)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good Human relations and team work
- Typing speed of 60 words per minute
Key areas of responsibility
- Data capturer officer will be responsible for:
- Supervising the data capturers
- checking for accuracy and resonability of captured data and follow up with the appropirate sources if necessary.
- ensuring data corrections and/or obtaining missing data in individual educator, school. provider and evaluator records.
- Ensuring identification and consolidation of duplicate files and records, in both electronic and manual files.
- Ensuring that weekly/monthly/quarterly statistical reports are submitted regularly and timeously to the Senior Manager.
- Assisting mangement in the Division with the compilation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports and provides assistance with projections and other required reports.
- Assisting in conducting data verification quality audits on a regular basis and ensure correction of errors
- Undertaking any other fuctions as assigned by the supervisor.
PLEASE NOTE: Short-listed candidates will be subjected to a competency assessment.
Send your application letter for the position applied for, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Please forward your application, to the Human Resource Unit: Private Bag X127, CENTURION, 0046 or hand deliver to: The Human Resource Unit, SACE Building, 240 Lenchen Avenue (corner Jean Avenue) CENTURION. Correspondence is limited to short-listed applicants. Closing date for applications is the 14 March 2018. Direct your Queries to Mary Chauke: 012 663 0429 or Mpho Moloi: 012 663 0422.
NB. NO FAXED or E - MAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND NO Z83 FORM.