1-year fixed contract
Salary: R308 411 (NO BENEFITS)
Salary Band: C3
- SACE is inviting applications from interested individuals, to be appointed as the SACE CPTD Provincial Coordinator in the Following Provinces:
- 3 x KZN, 2x Limpopo, 2x Eastern Cape,1x Western Cape,1 Free State, 1x Mpumalanga,1x Gauteng,1x Northern Cape
- Appointment will be on a one-year fixed contract. Selected individuals will be offered training before they commence with duties. You will be required to report to SACE Provincial Office if\when an Office exist in addition to Liaising with the Operational Manager at SACE Head Office.
Requirements, Skills and experience
- REQUIREMENTS: ●A recognised and appropriate three-year post matriculation or equivalent educational qualification at degree level ●At least five (5) years’ experience at Managerial level or managerial experience in the education system ●Extensive knowledge of the South African Education System ●Knowledge and understanding of the CPTD Management System ●Ability to monitor and evaluate the implementation of the CPTD Management System in the province and produce the necessary reports ●Experience in the supervision of educators (school/office-based) ● Knowledge of the National Policy Framework on Teacher Education and Development in South Africa (2007), Integrated Strategic Plan for Teacher Education and Development in South Africa (2011), and the CPTD System Handbook ●Knowledge of other relevant education policies and legislation ●Strong verbal and written communication as well as computer skills are essential ●Willingness to work extensive hours and to travel ●A valid driver’s licence ●Own transport and computer with electronic mail facilities ●Passion for making a positive contribution to South African education.
- The SACE CPTD Coordinators should take the lead in coordinating and implementing the CPTD system at provincial level with the support of the PEDs. Under the supervision of SACE they will specifically:
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with Provincial and District officials and school management teams in implementing the CPTD Management system in the province● Produce annual, quarterly, and monthly CPTD Management System plans and reports for the province ● Monitor the implementation of the CPTD management system in the province in line with the SACE CPTD System Monitoring and Evaluation Framework and Instruments ● Handle all CPTD-related enquiries from schools, educators and providers ● Coordinate provincial stakeholder meetings ● Write, edit and analyse reports and make recommendations for further improvement and development ●Provide guidance and support where necessary ● Provide advice on available SACE Approved Providers and Endorsed Professional Development Activities .
Position: CPTD Data Capturer Officer x1
(1 year renewable contract )
Basic Salary: R184 492 per annum and benefits
Salary band: B4
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Matric Certificate, National Diploma in Administration or related field
- Three years’ experience of working as a Data Capturer
- Ability to supervise people
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Database)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good Human relations and team work
- Typing speed of 60 words per minute
Key areas of responsibility
Data Capturer Officer will be responsible for:
- Supervising the data capturers
- Checking for accuracy and reasonability of captured data and follow up with the appropriate sources if necessary.
- Ensuring data corrections and/or obtaining missing data in individual educator, school, provider, and evaluator records.
- Ensuring identification and consolidation of duplicate files and records, in both electronic and manual files.
- Ensuring that weekly/monthly/quarterly statistical reports are submitted regularly and timeously to the Senior Manager.
- Assisting management in the Division with the compilation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports and provides assistance with projections and other required reports.
- Assisting in conducting data verification quality audits on a regular basis and ensure correction of errors
- Undertaking any other functions as assigned by the supervisor.
PLEASE NOTE: Short-listed candidates will be subjected to a competency assessment.